- Company name: LUCKIA GAMES, S.A.
- Registered offices C/ Real, 3, Entreplanta, Oficinas A, 51001, Ceuta, Spain.
- TAX ID: A-70301817.
- Telephone: 981173700.
- E-mail: [email protected]
The use of the Website implies the express and unreserved acceptance of all the terms of this Legal Notice, having the same validity and effectiveness as any contract entered into, in writing and signed. Without prejudice to the foregoing, we reserve the right to modify the presentation, configuration, and content of the Website, as well as this Legal Notice, and we therefore recommend that you review it frequently.
This Legal Notice shall apply to you as well as to all users, whether registered users or mere browsers, who access the Website. Mere access to it shall constitute tacit acceptance of the content of this document and you must comply with the provisions herein.
- ACCESS AND REGISTRATION.
Access to the Website does not require registration, although in order to access our Affiliate Programme it will be necessary for you to register, such registration being limited to persons of legal age who, in addition, meet the requirements in force in our Affiliate Programme at any given time. In order to do so, you must complete the form provided for this purpose, which is not an automatic registration but an application to join the Affiliate Programme. When acting as an applicant user, you will not be registered on the Website and therefore you will not be part of our Affiliate Programme until we have reviewed and, where appropriate, approved your application, which we will confirm by emailing you at the email address you have provided on the application form. Registration on the Website is, unless otherwise stated, free of charge.
Under no circumstances shall we be liable for the accuracy of the registration data you provide, so you shall be solely responsible for any possible consequences, errors and failures that may arise from the lack of quality of the data.
In order to register under the Affiliate Programme on the Website, you must accept the Terms and Conditions by checking the appropriate box. Without such acceptance you will not be able to submit the form with your details and therefore you will not be eligible to access the Affiliate Programme.
Neither will you be eligible to join the Affiliate Programme if you are a member of our senior management, an employee of the Company (or any company in our Group), an external collaborator or a direct or indirect sub-contractor of LUCKIA.
- RULES FOR USE FOR THE WEBSITE.
The use of the Website for illegal or unauthorised purposes, whether or not for financial gain, is not permitted and, therefore, the consequences of such use shall be your sole responsibility. In particular, and without the following list being an absolute, the following shall be forbidden:
- use the Website in any way that may cause damage, interruptions, inefficiencies, or flaws in the operation of the website or third-party devices.
- use the Website for the transmission, installation or publication of any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, malicious code or other harmful programs or files.
- use the Website to transmit material for advertising or promotional purposes, including spam, chain letters or similar.
- use the Website in a manner that constitutes an infringement of our rights or the rights of any third party.
- use the Website to transmit or publish any material of a defamatory, offensive, racist, denigrating, or threatening nature or which is likely to annoy, harm or otherwise affect any person.
- use the Website to collect personal data from other users.
- use the Website in an unlawful manner, contrary to good faith, morality and/or public order.
- gain unauthorised access to any section of the Website, other systems, networks, or servers connected to the Website, or to the services offered through the Website by hacking or forgery, password mining or any other illegitimate means; and
- take any action that causes disproportionate or unnecessary load on the infrastructure of the Website or our systems or networks, or the systems and networks connected thereto.
In the event of a breach of any of the foregoing obligations, we reserve the right to take appropriate legal action in exercising our rights or obligations.
We do not have the power or the human or technical means to evaluate, control or approve the information, content, products, or services that may be provided by other platforms to which links are provide from the Website. Therefore, in the event that among the content offered on the Website you find any link to other platforms, you should be aware that we assume no responsibility for any aspect relating to such platforms, and in particular, without limitation, with regard to their operation, access, data, information, files, quality and the reliability of their products and services, their own links and/or any of their contents, in general.
If you become aware that any activity carried out through any of these platforms is illegal or contrary to morality and/or public order, you must inform us immediately so that we can proceed to disable/deactivate the link in question.
In any case, the existence of any type of link from the Website to another external platform and/or vice versa will not imply the existence of any type of relationship, collaboration or dependence between us or our suppliers and the party responsible for any such external platform.
- RESPONSIBILITIES AND GUARANTEES.
We cannot guarantee the reliability, usefulness, or truthfulness of absolutely all the information contained on the Website, nor the usefulness or veracity of the contents made available to users through it.
Consequently, we cannot guarantee nor are we responsible for:
- the continuity of the contents on the Website.
- the absence of errors in such content.
- the absence of viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs and/or other malicious or technologically harmful components on the Website or the server that feeds it.
- the Website’s invulnerability of the and/or the impossibility of breaching the security measures adopted on the site.
- the website’s lack of practicality or effectiveness of website content
- Website failures caused by any type of attack on its servers or those of our third-party service providers, or any technical or security failures in the system of these third-party service providers that prevent the Website from functioning.
- any technical failure of any kind that hinders, delays, or prevents the proper functioning of the Website.
- the damages or losses caused to himself or a third party, by any person who infringes the conditions, rules and indications established for the Website or through the breach of security systems.
Nevertheless, the Website has all necessary measures, within the limits of our possibilities and the state of the art, to guarantee its operation and to minimise system errors to a minimum, both from a technical point of view and in terms of the content published.
In this regard, neither we nor our suppliers shall be liable for the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the information published on the Website from sources outside of us and our suppliers, nor for the information contained on other platforms that are linked to from the Website.
We reserve the right to suspend, modify, restrict, or interrupt, either temporarily or permanently, access, browsing, use, hosting and/or downloading of the content and/or use of services offered on the Website, with or without prior notice, to users who contravene any of the provisions detailed in this Legal Notice, without the possibility of claiming compensation for this reason.
- USER SERVICE.
If you have any queries, complaints, or suggestions, you can contact our user support service through the following channels:
- Telephone: 981173700.
- E-mail: [email protected].
We will do our very best to respond to your complaints or queries as quickly as possible.
- INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY RIGHTS.
All intellectual and industrial property rights over the Website, the information and material contained therein, including (without limitation) the Website itself, text, photographs or illustrations, logos, trademarks, graphics, designs, interfaces and any other information, content, or services available through the Website are either owned by us or licensed to us by their respective owner.
The use of the Website and/or any of its contents by you or by our users, regardless of its type or form, shall in no case imply the waiver, transmission, license, or assignment, in whole or in part, of intellectual property rights in favour of you or other users.
However, you and all of our users are hereby granted a limited, non-transferable, revocable, non-sublicensable, non-exclusive, non-sublicensable licence to access and use the Website on your personal device for the purpose of accessing the services offered through the Website, provided that such access and use is in accordance with the Legal Notice and any other documents referred to herein or applicable to any of the services available through the Website.
Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
In particular, you may not do any of the following: (i) decompile or reverse engineer the Website; (ii) link, mirror or frame any part of the services or content of the Website; (iii) deploy or launch any type of programme to carry out any action related to data mining or actions aimed at damaging the operability and functionality of the Website; or (iv) remove, modify or carry out any similar action aimed at altering our intellectual property rights or those of any third party that has licensed their use to us within the framework of the Website, on registered trademarks, the Website or the services offered through it.
In this regard, references to trademarks or trade names or other distinctive signs on the Website imply the implicit prohibition of their use without our consent or that of their legitimate owner. Accessing, browsing, and using the Website does not grant you any rights to such trademarks or trade names, including logos.
We expressly reserve all intellectual property rights over the Website and its contents and services. In particular, the modification, copying, reproduction, communication, transformation, or distribution in any medium or form, in whole or in part, of the Website or any of its contents for any public or commercial purpose is not permitted, except with the prior, explicit, and written authorisation of its legitimate owner.
Likewise, you are prohibited from removing or manipulating copyright indications or any other credit that identifies the owners of the rights to the contents of the Website, as well as the technical protection devices, digital prints or any protection or information mechanism incorporated into the Website.
If you suspect or know of the existence of any illicit or illegal content, including content that may infringe the intellectual property rights of third parties, you should notify us at the following email address so that appropriate measures can be taken: [email protected].
Similarly, if you believe that any content on the Website infringes your own intellectual property rights, or any other rights, please email us at the above address with the following information:
- user identification, including contact information.
- relevant documentation that supports of the request, identifying the owner of the infringed rights.
- a detailed list of the rights that have allegedly been infringed by us, our suppliers or any of the users, as well as their exact location on the Website; and
- an express statement that the content has been used without the owner's consent.
- CONFIDENTIALITY AND DATA PROTECTION.
- SAFEGUARD CLAUSE.
All of the clauses or terms of this Legal Notice must be interpreted independently, and the rest of the clauses shall not be affected in the event that one of them has been declared null and void by a court ruling or final arbitration resolution. The affected clause or clauses shall be replaced by another or others that preserve the effects pursued by this Legal Notice.
- APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION.
The law in force shall determine the laws that shall govern and the jurisdiction that shall have authority over the relationship between you and us. However, whenever the aforesaid regulations provide for the possibility for the parties to submit to a specific jurisdiction, for any dispute arising from or related to the services we provide through the Website, the Spanish legislation in force at the time of the dispute shall apply, and the Courts and Tribunals of A Coruña shall hear any such litigious matter.
Last update: 02/09/2023
© LUCKIA GAMES, S.A. All rights reserved.